Credit Union CEO Virtual Roundtable
With all the changes brought about by COVID-19, now more than ever Cornerstone Advisors sees the value in providing credit unions with a private forum where CEOs can collaborate, share best practices, vet new ideas and build proactive relationships with fellow leaders.
In accordance with current CDC guidelines, all of our roundtables have been moved to a virtual environment for 2020 to ensure the safety of all participants.
We have scheduled two sessions in order to accommodate schedules. Additionally, we are reducing the number of attendees per session to ensure a better experience and conversation.
Each session will run on two (2) consecutive days from 8:00 am PT/11:00 am ET through 11:00 am PT/2:00 pm ET
Session 2: August 11 and 12
Session 3: September 29 and 30
Our current topics include:
- COVID-19's Impact: What Will the New Normal Look Like?
- Digital Delivery: What Gaps Did COVID Expose and How Are We Addressing Them?
- Credit Risk Portfolio Management: How is Your Credit Union Mobilizing?
- Managing Earnings in 2020/2021 – Growing Revenue and Managing Costs
- The New “Work From Anywhere” World – How Will Credit Unions Respond?
We have reduced the fee for the Roundtable to $750.